I always dreamed of writing something too big so i might earn some award and like wearing a silk sari, basically a perfect writer look. But as I always say dreams are dreams and especially for me. I always opted for something opposite of my track. Thus I ended up doing nothing…say zilch. And I guess that’s how the writers are born. They think, analyse, research and put their thoughts in words. But during my opposite track ,god gave me one right direction and that was my husband. He truly is a gift.
So the journey starts here. I decisively married him and was living a blessed life but gradually I started to feel that something was missing. And this something was not allowing my mind to rest. He kept jumping from one thought to another and worst was my melancholic mood. I did not wanted to upset my days and nights and cleaning wet pillows for no good reason. And here was the entry of my hero husband. He actually is a superman with stunning mind reading powers.
He actually made my blog page and surprised me with his technical skills. Unfortunately my wife skills overpowered my decision skills.Obviously I just cant run and accept his idea. So there was a long session of yes and no. But at last as he won my heat, he won the conversation too. Now, I am here in front of you all trying to showcase some of my writing skills, which I am on my way to brush each day. Hoping my dreams to come true.
Six figure salary, lavish life, party and what not we dream from our first job. These dreams can be turned into reality. All you need is some efforts in the right direction. Lets start learning to be smart and diplomatic to get what you desire.
Your clothes make the first impression.Do not worry if they are not branded.Your hike in salary will get you many brands in closet.
- For Boys: Pick any dark color trouser and pair them with light color shirt. Do not go for Chinese collar and double pocket shirt. Jump for stripes and solid color shirts. They are never out of fashion. Yes you got to make the fashion statement. You good looks will definitely boost your confidence. Oops….Don’t forget to wear your formal shoes that too the laces one.
- For Girls: Sorry girls, we do have to choose this time from our closet a nice striped shirt and ankle fitted trouser. Make sure that your trousers are in proper shape. Those who want to go for ethnic wear wear any subtle color which suits your skin color. Avoid choosing very bright color .
Our body talks even before our mouth does .so beware and practice to control them. They speak in coordination with our emotions.Thus it is very very important to control your movements. Open palms and hands suggests you confidence and positive attitude. Whereas if you fidgeting all the time during your interviewer ,it may cause distraction to interviewer and also passes on low confidence message. An interesting part of interviewer is to read the interviewer body language too. Nodding head, leaning forward, tilting head to one direction ensures that you have made a mark .
It is always recommended to carry a pen and paper during your interview so that you can jot down questions asked and practice them later at home.
Some add on are always there which might creates a bad impression. So make a note of them a night before the interview.
- Carry 2 copies of you Cv’s along with documents.
- Paste your photograph.
- Sign your CV with date before passing it to interviewer.
- Arrange your document folder in chronological order.
- Reach on time scheduled.
- Read vacancy detail .Also employers literature – Like what stream of business they are working in and how you can be useful to them.
- Do not ever bad mouth your previous employer.It might get you in trouble.
- Give a firm handshake to interviewer before and after the interview.
Rest you know about your achievements and capabilities which you want to brag.So just impress them with your skills and confidence.Do not forget to treat your friends and family once you get the job.
Wish you Luck
Nervous, Jitters, sweated palms, fast heartbeats….These nerves expressions are endless and everyone experiences these right before the interview. So why not to prepare yourself with some common interview questions and bang the interview with confidence.
- Tell me something about yourself.
Aahh… the most common and expected question of the interview. But to prepare for this, start with your educational qualifications in deep because this is the first step of creating an impact in the interviewer mind. This answer should be well versed and well written.Do not give him any detail which is unnecessary and you think it can create a fuss for you.The maximum limit for this answer should be 2 minutes
Hi..I am Himanshee Singh and starting from my educational background i have completed my MBA from Pune University ……………..(Gradually you can come down to your graduation detail) and the last step will be to introduce your family and may be hometown if you are willing to look for a job in different city.
- Explain your weakness.
An employer is always interested in knowing how creative you are in manipulating your answers. Everyone has some weakness and some strengths but the art lies in presenting your weakness as strength.
I am extremely impatient in nature . I feel frustrated if i find my team working in not the expected manner. And this leads me to start thinking about upgrading their skills and developing a training program.
- .How would you solve a problem with your lateral thinking.
Employer here is interested in checking your creativity in order to measure how much you can contribute in the organisation with your innovative thinking. Lateral thinking is the ability to use your imagination to look at a problem in a fresh way and come up with a unique solution. Thus form an answer may be from your personal life also whee you have solved a problem with your innovative idea .Trust me we all have this ability and we all do something amazing in our day to day life.
- Describe any situation where you have depicted leadership skill.
- What motivates you to do good job.
- How do you define success.
- Where do you see yourself five years from now.
- Do you think you ca be the asset to the company.
- Why should/should not hire you
- How do you manage your time and prioritize tasks.
These are the commonly asked questions.Keep following the blog for more rigorous questions.
Hi, time for the second test paper. It is gonna be little tough as students who are in their final semester should take it seriously .There is a procedure to attempt it. Guidelines are as follows:
- Follow the blog so that i can reach to your email address and can provide handwritten solutions on your mail and for regular contact.
- Attempt the answers on word file and you can mail those files with your name and location.
- Marks of each test will be posted in a week in the blog itself.
ALL THE BEST
Right to Information Act is passed by Parliament on 15th June 2005 and came fully into force on 12th October 2005. The Act is applicable in whole of the India except Jammu and Kashmir . The Act is to provide right to information for citizen of the country. It explains that there should be complete transparency between the public authorities and the citizens. We as a citizen have a right to know about the working policies and methods of these authorities. Along with this a common person can utilize this act if any public office is not responding to his requests and applications and have a right to be heard.
Let us understand this act by one example:
University Issues: It is sad but truth is we do face lots of errors in marks uploading from the university . But the worst part is there is no common channel through which student issues are addressed in appropriate time.
For example- A student from MBA was a student of one university and was pursuing his course from the reputed college. When her result was declared in first semester ,she found that marks of one subject was missing and it did not evens how that she was absent in that particular exam.For correction of this error she wrote several emails and letters to the university but her marks were not uploaded till 3rd semester and neither she received any response for her letters. The result of this negligence from the public authority is been face by the student. She cannot appear for her placements because her marks sheet is not proper.Thus in order to save her future she had to travel all the way to university location from her hometown to get the correction done.
Now comes the ugly face of the public offices. The correction involved 3-4 times visit to the office . The question here is are these public offices are working properly in the favor of citizen. And if there are committees who are established for redressing requests and applications .Then why there is never response form those persons .Should we use the Right of Information Act 2005 so often ?
1.Political parties such as Congress ,BJP, BSP, NCP etc are also covered under this act because they are working for public.We have a right to access any information from their policies and information.
2. Digital Right to Information System: Our system has failed terribly in responding to requests digitally. Hoping, as India is going digital we wish to see our systems to respond better to applications.