It is a first one in Marketing Management. Thus with simple questions but definitely helpful for the revision for UNIT-I
There is a procedure to attempt it.Guidelines are as follows:
- Follow the blog so that i can reach to your email address and can provide handwritten solutions on your mail and for regular contact.
- Attempt the answers on word file and you can mail those files with your name and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marks of each test will be posted in a week in the blog itself.
- Value is a combination of_____
a. Cost & Benefit
b. Benefit & Money
c. Time & Energy
d. All of the above
- If Bihar tourism is promoting the city through advertisement. It is a part of________
- This concept believes on selling what I have rather than consumer needs
a. The Selling Concept
b. The Production Concept
c.The Marketing Concept
d. The production Concept
- The basic objective of Marketing Management is as follows:
a. Building goodwill and market share.
b. Promoting the company values
c. Understanding the consumer needs, demands and wants.
d. All of the above.
- Change in product packaging as per government order is an example of which environment change?
a. Political Environment
b. Consumer Environment
c. Technological Environment
d. Economical Environment
- Success of the product is based on the certain factors:
a. Analysis of the environment if done carefully.
b. Marketing strategies are achievable and systematically done.
c. SWOT analysis was made mandatory
d. All of the above
- SMART acronym stands for
a. Smart, Measurable, Achievable, Reasonable and Timely
b. Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Reasonable and Timely.
c. Smart, Money, Achievable, Reasonable and Timely.
d. Smart, Measurable, Accurate, Reasonable and Timely
- This is the last stage of market plan
a. Financial Projection
b. Executive Summary
d. Both a and b are correct.
- Digital Marketing will not include the following feature.
d. Newspaper Advertisements
- Many a companies are forced to opt for ERP system now, it is a pattern of change in ___________environment