It is a first one in Organisational Behavior. Thus with simple questions but definitely helpful for the revision.
There is a procedure to attempt it.Guidelines are as follows:
- Follow the blog so that i can reach to your email address and can provide handwritten solutions on your mail and for regular contact.
- Attempt the answers on word file and you can mail those files with your name and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marks of each test will be posted in a week in the blog itself.
Click Here to download the question: Test Paper- OB
- ———— are social inventions for accomplishing goals through group efforts”
- Who proposed “ bureaucratic structure” is suitable for all organization
☐b. Henry Fayol
☐c. F.W. Taylor
☐d. Max Weber
- Which of the following is not an influence in OB
- “Cognitive theory” of learning was given by
☐c. Eric Berne
- The managers of a multinational company are located in France, India, Brazil, and the United States. Which decision-making technique seems most reasonable for this organization?
☐a. postal service interaction
☐b. A brainstorming session
☐c. A nominal discussion
☐d. An electronic meeting
- Raju believes that men perform better in oral presentations than women. What shortcut has been used in this case?
☐a.The halo effect
☐b. The contrast effect
- . In Maslow’s hierarchy needs which of the following pair of needs is ranked as” lower order needs”?
☐a.Physiological and safety needs
☐b. Physiological and social need
☐c. Self actualization and safety needs
☐d. Social and esteem needs
- Who propounded X and Y theory of motivation
☐b. F. Herzberg
☐d. Mc Gregor
- Free rein leadership is also known as
- Culture of an organisation is dependent on these variables:
☐d. All of the above
Solutions to the MCQ will be uploaded soon with the link. Drop a comment if any doubt.