MONEY, BANK BALANCE, JOBS, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
Our bank balance keep sending us nightmares as Christmas gift. Money is the cause for all the sleepless nights, for rich and poor both. Everyone keeps thinking about some extra ways to add few more pennies to their account. So I call it as disease “Penny Syndrome”. and myself is the victim of this.Thus I decided to do some research on it and try some hands on various side business available online and offline.
Lets take a look at some simple and unique ideas:
Its the world of technology and selling your skills. If you are good in writing and write some good articles.Then its the time to write posts and run your own blog.Another option available is logging into various websites which offer jobs in writing.
- SUBSTITUTE TEACH
A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.
Why not share your knowledge with the world and earn money out of it.You can take up your favorite subject and tea online.Thousand of websites provide you a great platform to share your thoughts and experience.
A revolution has been made in the online business and software development.Build your own unique idea and run a start up of your own.All you need is to groom your brain a little and come up with phenomenal idea. And just don’t worry,Government is in support to encourage the ideas and are ready to fund the incredible thought.
- BE A RETAILER
Amazon, Flip kart, Snap deal etc. are one place where you can start your own business by investing a nominal amount. Search a product which has the highest selling ratio in these sites and now search another sites from where you can get same product at less rates. Once a chain starts, you start generating revenue.The only skill you need is to be a good researcher.
- ORGANIC FARMING
Sorry to say but we have polluted our world by using chemicals,cutting trees etc.As a result the crop we produce is not of the fine quality as we gt 100 years back.So why not to switch to organic farming and earn handsome amount by selling organic crop which is in huge demand these days. All you require is to be grounded on your own soil.
The list doesn’t stop here, multiple options are available in order to add balance in your accounts.For more ideas and queries, write in the comment section.It will be appreciated and answered.
START ADDING MONEY
Thanks for reading the post.
F.Scott Fitzgerald- Personality is an unbroken senses of successfull gestures.
Imitating our favourite actors and actresses was our best act we did as child.But have we ever gave a deep thought about why do we imitate someone ?.The answer is quite translucent, we love the aura,the personality of the person whom we admire.It is our thoughts,feelings and behaviour towards others are some common traits which distinguishes us from the bunch of people.And that’s how we stand as an individual.Crux of the above short lines is in order to stand out from herd we need to groom our personality or in simple terms “Personality Development“.
Personality development is nothing but the act of moving from an inert and disinterested state of existence to a zelous,motivated and joyous one.It is how you celebrate your uniqueness without any boundaries,but only with positive inertia amd enthusiasm to conquer the world.
- Proton Test: Science has proved that no element can change the basic characteristic of proton i.e “Positive”.Similarly all you need to do is to stay positive in worst situations too.
- To talk or not to talk: Choose your words nicely. These words are the crucial player in your personality because they represent your thoughts and attitude.Thus improve your communication skills.
- All ears open: Our teachers must have scolded everyone atleast once for not listening. Listening not only gives you enough time to evaluate other persom thought process but also leaves a positive impact of valuing others talk. So bring in practice and be a good listener.
- Learn to Appreciate: As a head or team member you should not take all the credit alone. Appreciating your team members enhances their zeal and dedication towards work.
- A lion: You need to learn to be a lion i.e “Strong” in any situation .Because if you are the leader and you yourself looses a hope, it becomes difficult to manage a group amd you fail miserably.So act smart and strong.
Personality development includes other aspects also such as being compassionate, sharing responsibilties etc.But as wisely said all the qualties cannot be imbibed in one go.It is an ever evolving process but important is you never stop.
I was wondering one day that is it really possible if i was deaf and dumb and my husband would understand even my deepest thoughts.That was the time I rushed from my living area to my bedroom to fetch some papers and pen and designed a foolproof game.Where i was the one who played the victim as always and he was to understand my thoughts.A long one hour we spent playing ,cuddling and finally the conclusion was yes, he could understand my thoughts.The results were not just because he love me but because my non verbal communicating power were too strong.The same kind of game is played in the interview room .Where interview is a game amd you are being judged as a victim.You keep practicising on formulating the best answer for each question but what yoy forget is to practice your body language.
As wise man has said your eyes speaks the truth .Your body language expresses your nervousness or your excitement.So while we are busy preparing our question answer round, why not to spare some 15 minutes to improve our non verbal communication.There are thousands of books and online tests available to improve your gestures and most important thr facial expressions.Girls gear up your smile can be the answer to many unknown questions amd boys dnt be disheartened your charming eyes will help you to create the powrful impact.
Some of the tips even I am mentioning here.
- Look engaged with a pleasant smile on your face.
- Do not open your eyes wide to make an eye contact.Soften your eyes to make them look natural.
- Practice at home in front of mirror.Yes the old method but somehow it helps a lot.
- Figure out your reactions when you are nervous.May be chewing nails, eyes blinking,rubbing nose etc.Work on those areas.
- Lift your eyebrows a little, just to ensure that you are having an interesting conversation.
There are endless methods through which you can improvise your non verbal communication.Because words are always the later stage, you connect through your body.The above story was may be enteratining but it has a sense.We connect through our eyes, gestures and positive feel.
Learn,Practice and Improvise.
Thanks for reading the post.All the thoughts and questions will be appreciated in the commemts section.Happy reading.
Likes, Dislike, Follow, Tweet ……
Our life surrounded by social media or to be named as “SOCIAL ANIMAL”. Every time we are looking for validation from others. Have we lost our self confidence and continuously we seek others to appreciate us. Its funny, I myself just keep checking my blog stats and every time it increases ,I start to brag it to my family and friends. But then this thought tickled my head..Do my thoughts need to be validated from others..Is this the reason I scribble..
I guess this tickles never comes to an end as sea has no define destination.
I always dreamed of writing something too big so i might earn some award and like wearing a silk sari, basically a perfect writer look. But as I always say dreams are dreams and especially for me. I always opted for something opposite of my track. Thus I ended up doing nothing…say zilch. And I guess that’s how the writers are born. They think, analyse, research and put their thoughts in words. But during my opposite track ,god gave me one right direction and that was my husband. He truly is a gift.
So the journey starts here. I decisively married him and was living a blessed life but gradually I started to feel that something was missing. And this something was not allowing my mind to rest. He kept jumping from one thought to another and worst was my melancholic mood. I did not wanted to upset my days and nights and cleaning wet pillows for no good reason. And here was the entry of my hero husband. He actually is a superman with stunning mind reading powers.
He actually made my blog page and surprised me with his technical skills. Unfortunately my wife skills overpowered my decision skills.Obviously I just cant run and accept his idea. So there was a long session of yes and no. But at last as he won my heat, he won the conversation too. Now, I am here in front of you all trying to showcase some of my writing skills, which I am on my way to brush each day. Hoping my dreams to come true.
Six figure salary, lavish life, party and what not we dream from our first job. These dreams can be turned into reality. All you need is some efforts in the right direction. Lets start learning to be smart and diplomatic to get what you desire.
Your clothes make the first impression.Do not worry if they are not branded.Your hike in salary will get you many brands in closet.
- For Boys: Pick any dark color trouser and pair them with light color shirt. Do not go for Chinese collar and double pocket shirt. Jump for stripes and solid color shirts. They are never out of fashion. Yes you got to make the fashion statement. You good looks will definitely boost your confidence. Oops….Don’t forget to wear your formal shoes that too the laces one.
- For Girls: Sorry girls, we do have to choose this time from our closet a nice striped shirt and ankle fitted trouser. Make sure that your trousers are in proper shape. Those who want to go for ethnic wear wear any subtle color which suits your skin color. Avoid choosing very bright color .
Our body talks even before our mouth does .so beware and practice to control them. They speak in coordination with our emotions.Thus it is very very important to control your movements. Open palms and hands suggests you confidence and positive attitude. Whereas if you fidgeting all the time during your interviewer ,it may cause distraction to interviewer and also passes on low confidence message. An interesting part of interviewer is to read the interviewer body language too. Nodding head, leaning forward, tilting head to one direction ensures that you have made a mark .
It is always recommended to carry a pen and paper during your interview so that you can jot down questions asked and practice them later at home.
Some add on are always there which might creates a bad impression. So make a note of them a night before the interview.
- Carry 2 copies of you Cv’s along with documents.
- Paste your photograph.
- Sign your CV with date before passing it to interviewer.
- Arrange your document folder in chronological order.
- Reach on time scheduled.
- Read vacancy detail .Also employers literature – Like what stream of business they are working in and how you can be useful to them.
- Do not ever bad mouth your previous employer.It might get you in trouble.
- Give a firm handshake to interviewer before and after the interview.
Rest you know about your achievements and capabilities which you want to brag.So just impress them with your skills and confidence.Do not forget to treat your friends and family once you get the job.