F.Scott Fitzgerald- Personality is an unbroken senses of successfull gestures.
Imitating our favourite actors and actresses was our best act we did as child.But have we ever gave a deep thought about why do we imitate someone ?.The answer is quite translucent, we love the aura,the personality of the person whom we admire.It is our thoughts,feelings and behaviour towards others are some common traits which distinguishes us from the bunch of people.And that’s how we stand as an individual.Crux of the above short lines is in order to stand out from herd we need to groom our personality or in simple terms “Personality Development“.
Personality development is nothing but the act of moving from an inert and disinterested state of existence to a zelous,motivated and joyous one.It is how you celebrate your uniqueness without any boundaries,but only with positive inertia amd enthusiasm to conquer the world.
- Proton Test: Science has proved that no element can change the basic characteristic of proton i.e “Positive”.Similarly all you need to do is to stay positive in worst situations too.
- To talk or not to talk: Choose your words nicely. These words are the crucial player in your personality because they represent your thoughts and attitude.Thus improve your communication skills.
- All ears open: Our teachers must have scolded everyone atleast once for not listening. Listening not only gives you enough time to evaluate other persom thought process but also leaves a positive impact of valuing others talk. So bring in practice and be a good listener.
- Learn to Appreciate: As a head or team member you should not take all the credit alone. Appreciating your team members enhances their zeal and dedication towards work.
- A lion: You need to learn to be a lion i.e “Strong” in any situation .Because if you are the leader and you yourself looses a hope, it becomes difficult to manage a group amd you fail miserably.So act smart and strong.
Personality development includes other aspects also such as being compassionate, sharing responsibilties etc.But as wisely said all the qualties cannot be imbibed in one go.It is an ever evolving process but important is you never stop.